Wednesday, August 26, 2009

5 weeks 5 days...

Today I am 5 weeks 5 days pregnant..

To my little Yokomoshi, I loved you from the moment I knew about you. I dont know if your a boy or girl, But I am happy about both! The last few days I am feeling pregnant! The morning..afternoon... and evening sickness has begun to kick in. But I know its a good sign. I am still worried everyday, and I am hoping and preying everything goes good and I will have a healthy, happy full term pregnancy. Im my heart I know that everything will be fine. My head gets in the way allot.
Mike and I have been throwing around baby names, and we dont agree on allot, but thats the fun part. Mike is hell bent and determined to name one child Gator! I still think he is joking.. well. I sure hope he it :) There are so many things I am looking forward to, :) So whether your a little miss, or little sir, we cant wait for you to join our family.

1 comment:

Love it? hate it? have suggestions I wanna know! leave a comment :)