Monday, November 16, 2009

Riley says funny things

Riley- 11am.. Mudder I a going to throw you a thank you party for everything you do for me and us.
Me- awe thank you so much
Riley- I have to many toys.
Me- well yes you do! and you need to pick them up before we carve pumpkins
Riley- (hands on hips) well! Hmm.. thats a mean attitude! ( walks out of the room)


Dad- whats all over your arms and back?
Riley- Chocolate
Dad- Riley why did you do that!
Riley- I'm a superhero and it gives me my powers

Riley- Mudder I love you all the way to my foot.. and all the way back

We are now in the stage of Questions!!! AHHH!!!!
this weeks questions:
why do we kiss.
why do we go pee pee
what does I love you mean
why do we have to go to bed
what does sweet dreams mean
why does phose (the cat) have hair on my face
... My Fav.. Hey,,,,, Why are you up? Its nearly 1pm... :) my kid knows me well.

and about a hundred times a day
What are you doing, where are you going? what are you eating? what are you watching? whats it called? why do I have to listen? wjy do I have to be quiet?

I sure do Love my little peanut! He is my heart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it? hate it? have suggestions I wanna know! leave a comment :)