Wednesday, January 6, 2010

23, plus weeks

I cant believe I'm over halfway done! Thank goodness, I hate being pregnant, I know allot of people really enjoy it, and some enjoy it sooo much they end up having 4-5 kids without really thinking about it. But I dont,
We are having another boy. So Riley will be so excited to have a brother.
I am still having doubts though, Its hard to believe that what we truely thought was wrong, and we were so sure we were calling her by name. and she.. Liberty Gayle was already part of the family. I couldnt believe how sad I was for awhile., I was nearly angry, but after thinking about it. and talking to mike we realized we were so upset because the ultrasound tech was HORRIBLE, she was mean, and short and didnt care at all. Its the same one that couldnt find my ovaries, and couldnt or didnt answer my questions about ovulation before I was pregnant. When she said "a boy" she seemed so proud of herself, and in a rude way, she seemed happy that we were a bit sad. and she didnt even try and get pictures of the face, or anything for me. It was just a bad experience.
The Dr, wants me to have another U/S, so I talked to him about what happened and asked to have someone else do it. He was completely fine, and I have another ultrasound on Friday! :) I am excited and I am preying that this one is 100 times better! Most of me still thinks she made a mistake and its a girl. But at least I will know for SURE on Friday. I have already picked out so many cute Boy things, Since we need everything again!! This time I want to make sure I look around, find just what I want and not settle. I am hoping to see his little face, cheeks. feet and hands.. She didnt show us any of those things either :( Just the spine and the "button" as she called it, which is lame! & it doesnt look like any of the boy ultrasounds I have googled.. and I have googled over 500 pictures!!.. it looks like a girl.. with a marble between her legs. not a normal boy ultrasound. so we will see :) I am excited either way! I wasnt at first but now I really am.
I tried scanning the 3 pics I did get, but my scanner isnt working. :( I'll keep trying.
I cant believe its so soon, but I am excited to hold my new beautiful baby! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it? hate it? have suggestions I wanna know! leave a comment :)