Tuesday, April 21, 2009

new words

Sometimes I forget whatever I say riley hears, and repeats. A few days ago, he wanted chips so I asked him 2 get a bowl to put them in he said.. mommy your ridiculous!!... I laughed so hard what a big word for such a little man. Another funny thing he said. We were on vacation. Riding in the rental van, I was tired so I laid my head on his car seat .. he lifted my said and said, no sleeeping mommy, I said but I'm so tired, he started 2 cry and said, but its a sunny day... now he says. Now he says that even in the morning when I am dying 2 get just a little more sleep, don't sleep mommy its a sunny day. :) he is growing up 2 be such a cool kid! Even when he has an attitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it? hate it? have suggestions I wanna know! leave a comment :)