Saturday, April 11, 2009

Who's watching the kid!!?

Since mike gets up for work everyday at 430am,, on his days off he still wakes up early.. goes in the living room and usually goes back to bed.. We thursdays are his day off, and my day to sleep carefree!! :) We this thursday, I woke up.. Mike and Riley were both in the living room, so I settled in for a few more hours of carefee sleep.. The kind of sleep you get when you know your kid is ok,. the kind of sleep I had before I had a kid.. I woke up in a panic.. looked at the clock! It was 230!!.. holy crap why did he let me sleep so long, I had to leave for work in 30 mins! I came out and noticed my dedicated husband.. sleeping on the couch, and the child was outside, in only a diaper swinging.. he had red stuff all over his face.. I didnt give it to much thought, until I discovered the 2 strawberry containers on the floor in the kitchen.. each strawberry had one giant bite taken out of it..
Out of 2 containers he managed to miss 8.. just 8 useable ones left.
Oh well.. next time I will make sure to tell mike NOT to sleep while I am carefree sleeping.. & at least they were strawberries, and not like a container of icing or something.

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I think I would kill Lily after laughing my butt off. Or maybe I would kill her and then laugh later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. McKenzie did the same thing to our strawberries last time! Not while we were sleeping though...but it was still funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it could of been worst! Always remember that, I had the same thing happen but instead of Andy falling asleep it was my mom, Seb was in school and Dessa was making a mess of the hole house. Honey every where, :0 I was mad then but it's funny now.

    ReplyDelete

Love it? hate it? have suggestions I wanna know! leave a comment :)