Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Those Little Mommy Moments



This blog was inspired by Oprah :) I saw her show on mothers today, and their dirty little secrets.. Through the entire show I was laughing, and thinking.. yeah. I've done that! I think sometimes we try so hard to be perfect! and NORMAL! I find myself comparing myself all the time to my friends and things they do. So I thought, was a great place to be honest, and share the crazy things that happen everyday. I'm not sure how many people will fin interest in this, but I think it will be a great blog book when I put everything together.


Riley.. who is mostly the reason I blog.. him and for myself :) He is nearly 3 years old, and the most randon things are coming out of his mouth! I am excited to share them with you.


yesterday.. he walked out of his play room, with the saddest little face, and went up to michael... He said.. Riley's house is Boring!, Boring.. Boring!! do you know how many toys you have kid!? and where did he learn that word?..
Please feel free to share your stories here in the comments :)


So no matter what crazy things I let my child do, or.. the dumb.. Hold crap! things I do as a mom, its nice to share them, and to know.. that with a busy schedule, and a hectic life.. We are not alone :) We all have those days.. those little mommy moments.

3 comments:

  1. I saw that Oprah as well and it made me sad. I constantly feel like I need to be doing as well as " every other stay at home mom " it's a tough thing to live up to. Until you go to their houses and surprisingly, it looks just like your house. Kids in underwear, dirty dishes in the sink, laundry on the couches patiently awaiting to be folded and put away etc... The phone book open to pizza delivery because there's no way in heck you're cooking tonight because you just cleaned up poo from your 22 month old who got bored when he woke up from his nap... oh yeah, it was one of those days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute pictures. He's so adorable

    ReplyDelete

Love it? hate it? have suggestions I wanna know! leave a comment :)